Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 13: Monday, April 4th

Today, so far, we had lunch at the Au Bon Pain Cafe Bakery at UCI. I ordered the Chipotle Black Bean Burger with Avocado on ciabatta bread. It also had caramelized onions and tomatoes. 


I also got iced hazelnut coffee. 
The burger also had caramelized onions and tomatoes. 
[April 8th Update]
We ended up going to David's house for dinner (they had planned it beforehand).

Jenna picked up some dip from Albertson's so we munched on that before dinner was ready. No picture :(

Brenda found this delicious recipe for mushroom "meatballs" - I loveeed it. Armando is not a big fan (or at all, actually) of mushrooms so I don't think he enjoyed them as much as I did. They also made spaghetti and mozzarella sticks. It cheese was too melted, but the mozzarella sticks were still delish.
Um, this may not be the prettiest picture, but yeahhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment