Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 11: Saturday, April 2nd

On Saturday we woke up late and had breakfast for lunch, late lunch at that. We ended up going to IHOP and may have gone a little overboard by ordering a lot so we were pretty full for the entire day.

We got an order of half mozzarella cheese sticks and half onion rings as an appetizer.
I ordered the strawberries and bananas french toast plate. Last time I had ordered this plate, they realllly packed on the strawberry drizzle so I remembered (or Armando reminded me) to ask them not to put so much. 
The french toast platter came with a side of eggs and hashbrowns. 
I substituted the sausage links/bacon for red skin potatoes. I noticed that with the potatoes and the hashbrowns, I was eating a lot of potatoes. I have to be more conscientious about the health aspects of the food I'm choosing.
While we were studying at UCI, Armando got me an iced caramel macchiato from Starbucks which I did not finish. After studying with Jenna for a while, we took her to Joe's Italian Ice to try a Joe Latti (Italian ice cream and soft-serve ice cream in a cup).

0 comments:

Post a Comment