Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 12: Sunday, April 3rd

I took a blueberry bagel with cream cheese to work for breakfast. Dyanne gave me a croissant, but I forgot to save a picture of it since I took it on snapchat and sent it out to Armando and a couple other firends lol I had the croissant and bagel with the iced caramel macchiato coffee from Starbucks that I had leftover from yesterday.
After work I went to my parents' house. My mom made me a black beans, serrano chili pepper, and egg scramble with a slice of avocado and tortillas. It was perf.
Later, Armando and I went to the Block to return his shoes and we stopped at Johnny Rockets. I ordered onion rings, fries, and a chocolate milkshake.
At night we went to Sonic's and I got a four-piece order of mozzarella cheese sticks and a strawberry slushie.

I have realized that eating meatless is not that hard, but I have to focus more on homemade meals.
- C. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment