Monday, April 4, 2016

Day 10: Friday, April 1st

Since not too many days have passed, I remember this day too (since I'm typing this up on April 4th). 

We went to Albertson's to buy food to eat at David's place with Angela, Brenda, Jenna, hmmm I think that's it to have dinner together. 

As "appetizer" we bought a seven layer dip and chips at Albertson's - not pictured & hence the store-bought tag - and we all finished that quickly. 

Brenda made some green enchiladas for us with a sunny side up egg each. The enchiladas were stuffed and covered with mozzarella cheese and we each decided if we wanted to add queso fresco to them once they were ready to eat. 

David tried to make this turmeric rice, but I guess he said it didn't come out as well as it should have. They smashed up avocados, similar to guacamole, but JUST avocado.
They made a salad of cucumber (I think it was) and tomato to go with the rice.
My enchiladas don't look that great because I added wayyy too much sour cream.

For dessert, I had ice cream with chocolate syrup and cookies (I only ate half a cookie :/)
This is all we ate this day... lol "all" 
- C. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment