Sunday, March 27, 2016

Day 4: March 27th

Day 4th: 
It's getting easier not eating meat - at least outside food :( Since Spring Break is almost over, we have to go back to reality - school, homemade food, etc.

Lunch: 
My brother-in-law brought us lunch. He brought us a quesadilla with rice, beans, and salsa.
I do want to say I'm a little concerned about eating outside food. I found three different types of meats in my rice.... so I don't know if I ate some by accident - I don't recall tasting it, but I don't know 100%.
Dinner:
We went to Taco Bell to get food and I got a crunch wrap. I substituted the ground beef for beans. I keep getting surprised because food is just as good without meat.
Since today is the last day of Spring Break, I got a grande iced caramel macchiato to stay up and prepare for the week.

I'm a little concerned about how the next eleven weeks will go because our living situation only allows us limited access to the kitchen, sadly. Will try to make food at home. 
- C. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment