Friday, March 25, 2016

Day 1: March 24

So, my first official day without any meat was yesterday: Thursday, March 24th. I went the entire day without eating meat, woo hoo!

Lunch: 
We went to Taqueria Los Grandes where I ordered a chile relleno (stuffed chili pepper) dish. The dish came with a side of beans with cheese, rice, pico de gallo, salsa de aceite, and corn tortillas. I also ordered a side of guacamole which turned out to be too much so I shared with [A]. I drank an agua de horchata. This was super delicious.

Dinner: 
We had a very, very late dinner Thursday night. We went to Denny's sometime after 11pm. I ordered the french toast slam... which I failed to take a picture of the actual french toast because it wasn't fully cooked when they brought it out so they had to remake it :/ The french toast slam came with a side of eggs, two sausage links and two slices of bacon, but I exchanged both the bacon and sausage links for hash browns. [A] shared a slice of toast with me and we both shared mozzarella sticks. Oh and I had some coffee which was too bitter.


- C. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment