Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Day 0

Today was my first time trying a vegetarian lifestyle. Unfortunately, since [A] and I were with friends, we decided to go to Boiling Crab for dinner where I gave in and ate shrimp.

Breakfast time: 
For breakfast we had a small delicious croissant with a custard filling, bananas, and strawberries - no picture available that [D] brought for [A] and me.

Lunch time:
We went to Urbane Cafe and I had the Bella Portobello sandwich, water, and a piece of [D's] brownie. This sandwich had marinated portobello mushrooms, sliced tomato, mozzarella cheese, tomato aioli, mixed greens with balsamic dressing.
Photo Cred: [A]


Photo Cred: [A]
Pre-dinner dessert: 
In the evening, we went to Tierra Mia Coffee where I had a Chocolate Mexicano Frappe and part of [D's] pina colada muffin.

Dinner time:
We went to Boiling Crab where I had half a pound of shrimp, rice, and some lemon pepper fries and Cajun fries. Oops didn't take a picture of the shrimp.

We'll see how tomorrow goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment